We believe in:
- The full verbal inspiration and absolute inerrancy of the Scriptures and we are committed to the preservation of the Scriptures as contained in the Masoretic (Hebrew) and the Textus Receptus (Greek) manuscripts. The English translation that we use, based on manuscripts for all classes and all memorization, is the King James version.
- The total depravity of sinful mankind.
- The provision by God of salvation for sinful mankind by sending Jesus Christ, His Son, born of a virgin, sinless in His life to atone for the sins of the world by His death on the cross and His bodily resurrection and ascension into Heaven.
- That salvation is wholly of grace, through faith, and apart from any human merit; and all that are truly saved will continue and will be kept in that relationship eternally. Sanctification is both positional through our standing in Christ and progressive through God’s appointed means.
- That the presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer is revealed through the fruit of the Spirit; every believer is baptized by the Spirit into the Body of Christ upon salvation; that every believer receives a gift of the Spirit, but that the miraculous gifts such as tongues, healing, work of knowledge, etc., were for the age of the apostles only.
- The pre-tribulational rapture of the saints and pre-millennial return of Christ to the Earth.
- The baptism of the believer by immersion as a pre-requisite to church membership and the regular, periodic observance of the Lord’s Supper as an ordinance.
- The absolute autonomy and independence of the local church and the separation of church and state.